I’ve never had to answer a meme before. But City Mouse has tagged me and so here it is:
Bloggers must post these rules and provide eight random facts about themselves. In the post, the tagged blogger tags eight other bloggers and notify them that they have been tagged.
1. I am one of the few, one of the proud, native washingtonians. DC is my city. I was born here. I’ve lived here my whole life (except for being at college). I grew up in DC. Did I make that clear enough. DC, not Maryland, not Virginia. DC.
2. Until late high school I didn’t really listen to popular music. I still have a bizarre relationship with popular music. I grew up listening to musicals and oldies. I have just about every musical made before the mid-90s memorized.
3. I love to sew. In college I did costume design. I loved it and now very much miss it. I made the decision to not pursue it professionally for very good reasons. Yet, at times I consider going back to it.
4. I’m addicted to vintage shopping on ebay. I look everyday for interesting good deals.
5. I never memorized the multiplication table and I don’t know how to spell. I’m not sure how I ever passed elementary school.
6. I have more male friends than female. I always am amused when people say men and women can’t be friends. I like to think I disprove them.
7. I’m anti-consumerist. Consumerist Capitolist culture really upsets me. I get really mad watching advertisements.
8. i was in a rage against the machine video, which you can see below. If you look carefully I can be seen dancing at about 1:20 min, 2:10 and i think about 3:16.