– watch a Fish Called Wanda for the first time
– take a mini vacation by going out to Baltimore for a night
-watching this scary wonderousness: click here really you should.
– getting over 10 hours of sleep in one night
– eating delicious homemade birthday chili
– hanging out with actors until way past midnight drinking makers and beer
– watching tim getman cut a penny in two with his bare hands. Or rather two pennies in two with the help of some sharp scissors and patience.
things that may help a little bit:
– regardless of all the distractions of the week I’ve still managed to spend at least an hour every day working on the application.
-the next few days I am all application all the time (except sunday when I’m all 25 Questions for a Jewish Mother all the time)
– and some how, miraculously, I am still on the schedule I set for myself.
It’s going to be okay. really. and that’s not just the makers mark talking.